2010 Cube Ams Pro, it's arrived!

Well it is an awesome looking bike...but have you seen the scott spark? been around for a while and it looks like cube have copied it ;)

smiler99":307o2ehx said:
Well it is an awesome looking bike...but have you seen the scott spark? been around for a while and it looks like cube have copied it ;)
:LOL:

Cube have been around for a while too* ;)

The Spark is a linkage driven single pivot full susser

The Cube is a true 4 bar horst link full susser

Totally different designs ;)

*since 1993

mikeekim89":3ehzufqs said:
i don't like cube as a brand, but that looks good mate :) hope your enjoying it ;)
Each to their own;) Why don't you like Cube as a brand then?

It's the perfect bike for me on long haul xc rides, it's fast, agile, lightweight & comfortable.

Pickle":3jpuf7r6 said:
Andy B":3jpuf7r6 said:
it's fast, agile,

Unlike its owner :LOL:

Sorry ;)
:LOL:

Just for that I'm gonna make you to ride it wearing your luminous green mankini :p

Oh & I'd be a lot slower on my other modern bike compared to the Cube ;)

you are smiling a big grin in 2 of those photos (unless it is just for the camera), which is what it is all about, innit? :D

02gf74":1s9im68r said:
you are smiling a big grin in 2 of those photos (unless it is just for the camera), which is what it is all about, innit? :D
Yup, a huge grin is what it's all about, I think in most pics of me on a bike I'm grinning like a loony! Dunno if it's cos there's a camera there or not though...

Just had the Cube up on the newly acquired digital scales

The result: 26lb 14oz (12.2kg)

Bike spec is slightly different, a white Charge Spoon Ti saddle has replaced the Fizik, the Cube sponge grips are off & Lizard Skins logo lock ons are on the bars now.

Think I might get an XTR cassette for it & shed a few g when the Sram 990 wears out

Saying that I'm happy at sub 27lb for a comfy fast xc/marathon bike

Vert nice, good pics there.

Saw a few Cubes in my LBS yesterday and was very impressed by them, a lot of bike for the money :D

Latest posts

Back