BOTM for October 2007

super swin":2eqplzwz said:
ok i will keep it. and wont mention the fact that the timberline has 5 pics and the mantis 3 even though it states a maximum of 2.:shock: , thems the rules. :roll:
ohhh damn! I didn't read the rules :oops:

Cheers from Switzerland!

no worries Zingel. The 2 picture rule is just a guideline to keep the thread manageable as otherwise it can get a bit long to trawl through when doing the final version for voting.

Thanks, Neil. Next time you are out, we'll go for a ride and you can ride it. Consider it your personal bike for hire in Marin. I'll even set up the levers for you proper :D

But yeah, a jelly bean Salsa is a noble steed. Wait until I show my next project.

1992 S-Works Carbon

I'd like to include my '92 S-Works Carbon please...

sworks_carbon10.jpg

sworks_carbon7.jpg

More pics: http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7017&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=15

I would like to throw my finished 1991 Funk Pro Comp in. Full Suntour XC Pro gruppo, American Classic seatpost and WTB GG hubset, Ringle skewers, Answer ATAC stem and Hyperlite handlebar, Turbo seat ... truly OLDSCHOOL!

Attachments

• funk1n_th.jpg
    funk1n_th.jpg
    189.5 KB · Views: 1,683
  • funk2n_th.jpg
    funk2n_th.jpg
    192.2 KB · Views: 1,683
oh yeah that's tasty, reminds me of when i was working in nottingham and sshockwave were big in the 'gucci' brands. DB mannies/goats and these funks, was hard to explain to other electricians that £1000+ was good value for a frame :?

Back