orange aluminium elite limited edition gold

Speak to racer x regarding getting your crankarms anodised purple, would look alot better IMHO, and maybe get rid of the purple barends. would level it out then. But nice all the same

as others have said there is a little too much purple up front.
i think as others have stated if you lose the bar ends it would look alot better IMO.

other than that it's quite stunning :)

Im liking your gold and purple i think the purple front end makes the bike look really good with the barends and answer stem
like it mate more purple :D :cool:

makster":jsn06dsu said:
I've got some gold x-lite bar end here Jonny, if you fancy seeing how they look??

That might work, but I'm with Graham & the purple cranks suggestion - remember: more is better :shock: :LOL:

defo not anodizing the cranks, like them polished, defo not removing the bar ends either as this IS a rider and i want them for general hand positioning and climbing but also i like them as they are L bend. thanks for the gold bar end offer makster but i'm happy with these at the mo.

i might look for a few other little purple bits as i go, QR's etc possibly hub/wheels maybe.

worst case i can always go back to black!! :LOL: it's good to rebuild stuff every now and again, just to see how it looks/rides etc just for fun.

:D

Back