al

BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
BoTY Winner
98+ BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
Hi good people,

I was wondering if any of you lot have had an Andy from little britain moment.

ie, spent days, weeks or even months building what you think is your dream scoot and then you stand back tip your head to one side and say.

DONT LIKE IT !

Or you take it out for the first time and your dreams of retro lovelyness are shattered by the way the bag of nails rides?

Please share your Andy moments with me. You will feel better, i promise!
Cheers, Al

My computer is the same as my wife, always says no!

Al.

ha ha

yes i have al,
it was when i fitted rc35s to my sm 700, after getting involved in quite an intense discussion on this forum about weather it was a good idea to fit sus forks to a bike that didnt originally have them on. i said it was a good idea so i fitted them. the first time i took the bike out the front of my feet kept clipping the back of the front wheel because the geometry was obviously wrong for it to work with sus forks, hence i stood back and decared " i dont like it". ahh f**k it cost a fortune ordering the canti adaptor the extra short steerer tube the forks etc, bollocks !

My XP-8 - I really want to like it, but just don't for some unfathomable reason :cry: . Odd since my 855 is basically the same bike yet I love that one :?: :?: :?:

Will be up for sale soon.

After years of coveting; my GT Zaskar with it's vast ( at the time ) 4" Mozo Pro forks. Like riding a Weston donkey after the vet's put a bolt through it's brain. This was an " upgrade " from my Parkpre......what a muppet!

Back