Macretro Glentress National - Organisational Notes

Should I be worried that I still don't have a bike ready?

no
i don't have one yet either , tomorrow tho

we need a roll call ,just to see wha's comming

am not going to make it now lads, doing a 3 weeker offshore so not home until november :shock:

Whats the meeting time/place on the Saturday morning ? (probably been mentioned but not got 1/2 hour to sift through the whole thread), it'll be a day trip for me, no camping, in fact i may need to shoot off early as could be working on Sunday :x , will definetely be there though.

jimihendrix":2o4uvs4d said:
Whats the meeting time/place on the Saturday morning ? (probably been mentioned but not got 1/2 hour to sift through the whole thread), it'll be a day trip for me, no camping, in fact i may need to shoot off early as could be working on Sunday :x , will definetely be there though.

Think it's 10:30 Sat Morning - which car park though?

Looks like I've finally earnt a pass - Fence built/windows painted/sink replace. Only a day trip though :(

Now. I need to finishing building the GT. :)

I thought I might be out for this. I trapped my hand on thursday but its just a fracture to the fore finger rather than a break. Swelling has gone down today and there is some movement so i should be good to go. I'm going to try riding tomorrow to make sure. My left wrist is still heavily strapped up though so it will be gentle riding at 'Tress for me- no heroics. I will see how it goes on the day. Will bring an old bike as first choice and a modern bouncer as a back up (if i find time to build it up next week)

From NE& Yorks we have the following confirmed as deffo, and a few more sitting on the fence

Dr S
Saltyman
Kaya
SimonsideResident

I will update as and when I know more. Really looking forward to seeing you guys again- its been too long!!!! :cry:

Back