Bargain Ebay bike lights

Mine have already been through three weeks of commuting use; they've been great for that. Got two on the front and they make for a great beam if you aim one slightly higher than the other.

In fact, drivers aren't taking too kindly to my new illumination even though I have aimed them downwards. Means that they can't pull out on me because they think it is something bigger coming down the road at them :LOL:

cornholio's RC200":3fa4facx said:
Mine have already been through three weeks of commuting use; they've been great for that. Got two on the front and they make for a great beam if you aim one slightly higher than the other.

In fact, drivers aren't taking too kindly to my new illumination even though I have aimed them downwards. Means that they can't pull out on me because they think it is something bigger coming down the road at them :LOL:

Anything that gets you noticed at night has to be a good thing.

legrandefromage":m4aip41n said:
cornholio's RC200":m4aip41n said:

Anything that gets you noticed at night has to be a good thing.

Yes indeed. Top bombing!

Enid_Puceflange":3pj94dp8 said:
kaiser":3pj94dp8 said:
Anyone mounted the lights on oversize bars yet?

Yeah,

I cut a strip off an old knackered innertube to make up the diameter difference that the supplied rubber shims dont ;)

G

nice one bud :D

Latest posts

Back