Forrest of dean ride Saturday 16th October

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wondering if anyone coming along has a spare top pull front mech? Guessing a 31.8 as it's an 853 frame with a 27.2 post.

No problem if not of course, just a thought.

ededwards":3buqkr8c said:
Just wondering if anyone coming along has a spare top pull front mech? Guessing a 31.8 as it's an 853 frame with a 27.2 post.

No problem if not of course, just a thought.

If you're not too fussy, I have a Sram 3.0 top pull, bottom swing with 31.8 band. It's just an odd one I stripped from a bike a couple of years ago and you're welcome to it if it's any use.

weeman_mtb":8zvinm5q said:
If you're not too fussy, I have a Sram 3.0 top pull, bottom swing with 31.8 band. It's just an odd one I stripped from a bike a couple of years ago and you're welcome to it if it's any use.

Many thanks for the offer, I think I'm sorted now.

Just finished a Kona ready for tomorrow, it's only took me 2 years :oops: .

I'll be there providing I don't get lost, look out for a blue golf estate going in the wrong direction. I'm coming on my own now as my mate smithy has had something come up and can't make it.

weeman_mtb":2ojjzhpy said:
Just finished a Kona ready for tomorrow, it's only took me 2 years :oops: .

I'll be there providing I don't get lost, look out for a blue golf estate going in the wrong direction. I'm coming on my own now as my mate smithy has had something come up and can't make it.

Well done! I'm going to oil the chain on my Specialized in the morning,pump the tyres and off we go!

I might bail out lunch time as I suspect you'll spend most of the morning waiting for me!

It's morning, skies are looking clear and it promises to be a good day.

Final roll call is:

Del
Ed
Weeman_mtb
Grannygrinder
CAS (+1?)
Sinnett177
RC200ti
Iamnotanumber-06

See you soon!

Home and rested, aftermath thread to follow later but an update on Mark - sitting on the sofa watching 'Inside Man' after a good meal so all is well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back