cotic soul 75.5mm

Marc Sussex":iyjgrsyf said:
Charge duster looks great. The Soul frame will make a great bike, are you buiding it with components from another bike?
the dusters days are numbered and is waiting on the chopping block......

You should make your own frame now - you obviously have the skills.

The mods aren't exactly my cup of tea, but I appreciate the workmanship. Well done!

make my own frame? has crossed my mind, and i got as far as machining a headtube in 6082t6, you know relieved at the front and strong as ****, then kinda got sidetracked with real life.....

anyway, mini update. frame is back, masked off, and ready for paint. well powder. mr man who powdercoats has told me to take it over on thursday, and it will be done for friday. fingers crossed!

mud004.jpg

looks good.

Just out of interest, what are the grips on the Charge Duster..i'm thinking of similar on my AA

just dropped the frame off with the powder coater.

all i can do now is twiddle my thumbs for the rest of the day......

i doubt i even have to ask..

pics when you get it back please :D

thanks for the info grips. Waiting for my charge spoon to arrive, but it looks like it's going to be november..bah.

ok, photos later. frame is back with the new colour fitted, gonna take it into town this afternoon to face the paint off of the bb and headtube at coombes , and hopefully the stickers will arrive today or tomorrow, ready for the bike unveil.

i need to strip the charge down now, and clean everything up, its a right mess atm. i also need to service the forks, and up the travel to 120mm at the same time.

rite. other projects seem to have taken priority this week, and i didnt want to half do the bike, as i needed it thursday to ride. so, today was the day that it all started proper.

duster was, well sh!tty. took a good hour to clean the mud off, and i have stripped the whole bike down. the frame is polished up ready to take into coombes as somebody there is interested in it. some parts are ready to fit but the forks need a service and the travel upping to 120mm. i need to pick up some aerosol brake cleaner tomorrow and i will get them dome.
the back wheel has two broken spokes! and the sticker set is in the post and due tomorrow. headset is in, and the bb.

tag010.jpg

tag008.jpg

b+w fotos for now, until the big unveil....

Back