Singular Swift Army Knife :-)

Cheers on the heads up Fella.

Saw the forks but could not bring myself to spend all that money on used carbon :LOL:

Am looking at some 2.2'' 29er tyres at the minute - may help balance out the bike a bit.

letmetalktomark":1eaoshsd said:
Cheers on the heads up Fella.

Saw the forks but could not bring myself to spend all that money on used carbon :LOL:

Am looking at some 2.2'' 29er tyres at the minute - may help balance out the bike a bit.

Good move, IMO fitting carbon forks on that Singular would have really spoilt it

Can't you get WTB tyres in 29 sizes now? I have used the MTB versions (Exiwolfs) and found them to be pretty good ofor anything but really mucky conditions

WTBs are available ( and quite good ) in 29er sizes. Choirmasters are the best ever 29er tyre ( grip, lifespan, weight ) I've tried.
On another note the chaps at Singular are one of the nicest bike companies I've dealt with. Chirpy and knowledgable; good eegs.

Interesting So now you have 3 steel bikes I'd consider building!

They all have a place in the fleet yeah? :) Hows this big one compare to the Pipedream and Cotic then? or unfair comarison as its a fast lighter duties bike?

I like it :D but it ain't the prettiest. But still has something if you know what I mean, purpose or summat like that. I reckon a bigger tyre would look good, how about a 2.4 ardent? Tyre(tire) du jour over on the mtbr 29er forum. I have the 2.25's and like them.

reanimation":1ar8a3pe said:
Interesting So now you have 3 steel bikes I'd consider building!

They all have a place in the fleet yeah? :) Hows this big one compare to the Pipedream and Cotic then? or unfair comarison as its a fast lighter duties bike?

Yes very much so.

Soul - Bit of a bruiser but comfy enough and light enough for a day in the saddle - rides really well.

Sirius - Light, fast, simple.

Swift - Fancied trying a proper big wheel bike. Its fast, fairly light, handle well

Just noticed that all the models start with S :LOL:

kaiser":hgg9fq00 said:
I like it :D but it ain't the prettiest. But still has something if you know what I mean

Agree.

I cannot put my finger on it.

Need to try it with bigger tyres then have another look ;)

Back