MacRetro Trading Post

I found a set of xt thumbies last night :D butit is missing a barrel adjuster anyone got one kicking about?

I also need a 1 1/8th aheadset and top pull front mech for the saracen if anyone has owt?

Anyone got a 24" rear wheel (beefy, hardcore type thing to go on my Norco) or even a 24" wheelset (20mm front/QR rear)? Seeing Jimi's DH8 has insprised me to try out a wee-wheeled full susser?

Kaiser, you still got the zaskar with the crack??

Oh yeah, looking for a set of 100mm forks to go on the DS2, anything vaguely retro and cheap, no manitous if possible

will be letting the M2 munter go when I can take it apart, wondered if anyone on here wanted any bits- kaiser expressed an interest in the frame and TK was sniffing around the 1 inch forks.

m2finished.jpg

I may also be interested in the forks, if TK doesn't want 'em, and depending on price and if I can justify them having just received another pair today. Do I need a third pair of 1in suspension forks?

Anyone interested in a brown Rolls saddle
OK condition :D
£10 plus a couple of quid postage

I got a mint black one :D

What for you gonna use it TK? Xizang has 1&1/8 tube or something different came in to your stable? Unless you've got some homemade coversion kit. BTW love you DIY, MAcGyver style made stuff which doesn't work :LOL:

Back