This arrived today in the post

KermitGKona88

Gold Trader
Overbury's Fan
Feedback
View
Hi All

Have just take possesion of this rather lovely FSA afterburner chainset. I was amazed to find an add on Ebay just marked 'shimano exage 300lx' I thought give it a look at 99p 1hr 58mins left :LOL: Well imagine my amazement when I see in the picture this chainset :shock: So 1 bid already I think here we go £3.......... Outbid damn :( OK £5.......... You are the highest bid £3.20 and that way it stayed + £8 p&p as per Ebay rules. So £11.20 later I find myself with this lil beaut...and some 300lx parts to boot :LOL: Feel a major cleaning session coming on :LOL: Just started to clean it and noticed the middle ring is a TA :shock:

Attachments

• FSA 1.jpg
    FSA 1.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 1,967
  • FSA 2.jpg
    FSA 2.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 1,967
Had some FSA cranks before, and loved them. Really nice.

Currently got an FSA middle chainring on the RTS and its seriously hard wearing.

Love Afterburners, remember them being reviewed in Dirt and thought they were cool. Is it me, or does one pedal hole look bigger than the other?

I can assure you they are both the same Dave as I have pedals tight in both but the right crank is sittin flat and the left is on a slight down tilt giving a slight distortion :D

Back