ALERT: Could DEORE 2 get in touch immediately!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jez-4-bikes-max

Kona Fan
Feedback
View
DEORE 2

aka...

Austen Mclean
(-------)
Southsea,
Portsmouth
(------)

aka...

Stephen Drain
Email: stephendrain678@btinternet.com

Please. Regarding bounced cheques and parts for disgruntled (actually pretty p*ssed off) retrobikers.

What he owes:

Jez-2-many-bikes - £60.00 - for Nokia N80 phone (cheque bounced)

Mousemat - £33.00 - M900 XTR shifter/brake combos

Sticklegs - ? - M900 front mech (paypalled)

Mark_h4dng - ? - X-Lite Chicken Stix Levers (cheque paid)

Steve1 - ? - Set of gripshifts, one canti brake arm & cash back.

exbiker - £40.24 - Project 2 forks &M733 XT levers. Sent on the 25th sept recorded, delivered on the 28th

Archangel - £44.00 - XTR M900 rear - PayPal on 16th Sept

Lid - £25.00 - the XTR headset

---

Hey Mani - not funny.

Ive now got 5 seperate Pm's from retrobikers on here who it seems have been ripped off by this guy.

Im sure you wouldnt be as lighthearted about this if you were one of those people.

Could people please post their dealings here with this chap. We need to make this as public as possible before taking this further.

He is not replying to private messages (you can tell this when they disappear from the Outbox).

I have his name and his address but obviously want to go the correct route before we go any further.

Just want an account of who is waiting for stuff/currently dealing with this guy.

I am waiting on an M900 front mech. Paid £20 by paypal and have been contacted. Due this week. Will let you know when it turns up.

After a bit of a mix-up with some brakes I'm waiting for a set of gripshifts, one canti brake arm and some cash back. I understand he's had a few problems with his bank, but he needs to sort these issues out before 'slow to send out' becomes something more serious.

still waiting for a set of M900 XTR shifter/brake combos! Paid paypal a couple of weeks back.

Could we post how much money/what items we are expecting - I will amend the first post to create a list.

Im waiting for a £60.00 cheque for a phone that originally bounced.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back