cotic soul 75.5mm

crud catcher bosses hadnt even crossed my mind. i only ever tried a crud catcher a couple of years ago and i gave it a good whole winter seasons trial. i found it made a difference on the rear of the bike, but the front didnt seem to be of any benefit. i dont really like the look of them but having forked out near £20 for the pair i wanted to see if i could grow to like it. but i didnt, and its in a box probably never to be used again. i think they look a bit ghey too. sorry.

kanerdog1x1":3nnbkkf8 said:
hey, thought i might share with you guys the build i am doing over the next week or so. i currently have a charge duster, and though there is nothing wrong with it i have fallen across a cotic soul frame on the cheap.

this is what i have been riding all year....

charge1010.jpg

That Charge Duster is really nice. First time I see this brand!

BobCatMax":3c4341k9 said:
any more updates kaner?

nothing yet, i am waiting for the frame to return from the 'others'. the paint stripping and blasting is free, so i dont want to annoy anyone by badgering 'them'. wont be long, good things come to those who wait.

argh!

sorry, got a little twitchy with all the quick updates a tthe beginning. I shall bite my lip til the next one ;)

i know, sorry, weve all been there. its a bit more-ish this forum malarky, bit the cocaine.....

i would imagine

so, more than a week on and iv still got no frame :( , so i may or may not remember to fone said friend tomorrow and hint at a little reminder.....

sorry for the delay. should be worth the wait ;)

Latest posts

Back