And today I did......

kaiser":rvqy9oeu said:
Well I thought I was and had this really cool t shirt until I saw this auld baldy git with the same one on one night. Well ah tell ye it put me in my place!
Bloody hell, same thing happened to me a few weeks ago. Some weirdy beardy guinness drinking type wi' the same t-shirt, sitting across from me when I was out for dinner... Would have been right in there with the coy waitress too, but the fashion faux pas put her right off.

zigzag":3ot18wn9 said:
kaiser":3ot18wn9 said:
Well I thought I was and had this really cool t shirt until I saw this auld baldy git with the same one on one night. Well ah tell ye it put me in my place!
Bloody hell, same thing happened to me a few weeks ago. Some weirdy beardy guinness drinking type wi' the same t-shirt, sitting across from me when I was out for dinner... Would have been right in there with the coy waitress too, but the fashion faux pas put her right off.

was it a retrobike t shirt ?

No! I thought it was "I'm proud to be gay" but I looked back
and it was this.

Attachments

• DSC_3209_NEF.jpg
    DSC_3209_NEF.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 113
Cool T shirts :cool:

I'm having a good day today.

For months I have been trawling eBay for parts for my mystery unicorn project. Usual problems with US sellers not wanting to ship overseas, and the fact that these parts are pretty rare in the first place, not to mention astronomical prices.
Anyhow, looked on the bay this morning and several items I've been looking for have not only turned up, but with Buy it Now prices from sellers that will ship!

I only need bars (very hard to find), front mech, brakes and cranks to get everything I need. The forks I have given up on and will have a replica pair made; not ideal but I'm not paying $1500 for some when I can have new ones made for £150.

I think the time to 'out' the project is near :cool:

Back