BoTM October 2010 - Nominations please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for all the kind comments ladies and gentlemen. :D The Blizzard was out on the trails yesterday for 10.10.10 at NW&NW Llandegla ride :cool:

Some real quality steel bikes this month, just my kind of thing.

I didn't think a Bontrager could get any better looking, how wrong was I! ;)

Of course the fact Miss Moneypenny is loveeerly, will in no way influence my vote.

Yeah right!! :LOL:

al.

al":2nw8ek8o said:
Some real quality steel bikes this month, just my kind of thing.

I didn't think a Bontrager could get any better looking, how wrong was I! ;)

Of course the fact Miss Moneypenny is loveeerly, will in no way influence my vote.

Yeah right!! :LOL:

al.

Thank you for your sweet commments, it is a gorgeous bike and I'm so glad I decided to add it to my collection! I can't believe how different a steel Bontrager rides in comparison to my aluminium Rocky - so much more responsive. The only thing that took a bit longer to get used to was the difference between the XTR cantilevers and disc brakes - that could have been messy at times! ;)

I only posted the pic of me riding it following woody and his picture with his stunning Blizzard. I had already posted what I felt was a great group riding shot with me and the Bontrager in for 'potm'......Then I thought maybe instead of two bike pics, I'd join woody and add a bit more 'realism' to it as fluffy chicken had pointed out how good it looked! :D

strong certainly isn't the word, this month is fierce....

For me tho, there is only one that shines out above all the others......

FUNK..

Absolutely stunning.... :cool: :cool: :cool:

Bloody hell this month is blistering - rocky, funk, fat chance, goat, money penny....... :LOL:

I'm glad that Merlin has made its BOTM debute and taken my vote. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back