How different we look

tintin40

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
98+ BoTM Winner
Klein Fan
Feedback
View
Near my office their are a couple of 'nice' ladies who by luck would have it also cycle to work. When i first saw them i thought WoW very nice indeed. Then i saw them in their lycra. OH MY :shock: what a difference they looked. Was it the same ladies :? Alas yes. :( And the imagery was shot to peaces. Now this got me thinking (unlike my job :( ) I've only ever seen other fellow members of Retrobike in lycra. Will i recognize them after the peaks ride in the evening drink/quiz/chat :D Is it a case of superman/wonder woman super heros in the out fits Joe public in civies :shock: :LOL: :LOL:

Dont geddit.

You mean the fit ladies in their civvies looked awseome in lycra?

Or that when you saw them in lycra they looked better?

Dont geddit...

No they looked far less attractive. :( civie's hid were as lycra showed all bumps & curves. :oops:

All day at work i'm surrounded by fellow servants of the people and their representatives all talking about serous world affairs :roll: As if what they think will make any difference to what ever some despot in some back water of the world is doing to the people in his country that don't like him. So to come in to this site and talk/look at bikes (mainly mtbs in my case) and also have non pc chat with such a varied group of people is like a seat in the quacks chair with out the £100+ fee.
P.S.
I dread to think how i look in lycra. But you got to laugh in the face of life :LOL: and not take it too serous.

Back