Circuit of Arran on Road - Posponed, the North is Calling

You always decide your direction on the boat. Tailwind for the westside of the island please :)

An outsider unfortunately V :( In the middle of major houseworks and I'm pushing it already with the C2C, 10/10 and GT. Never say never though, if I'm coming you'll see me on the boat :)

So you blokes still contemplating Arran next Saturday 16th? I'm down in Edinburgh and picking up Tufftrax 2 tomorrow, and looking for something to do with it before heading back to Orkney next Monday.

Contemplating certainly, cant see me getting the 7am boat though.

I want to do it but I knackered myself doing only 10 miles off road last Saturday so not sure it'd be a good idea :?

I'll get back to you soon on this a saturday is close ;)

Despite earlier enthusiasm I have had to be sensible, its not a goer for me. Too close to our big meet, cannot afford to overly knacker myself :(

Sorry Guys :roll:

velomaniac":mjssw9it said:
Contemplating certainly, cant see me getting the 7am boat though.

I want to do it but I knackered myself doing only 10 miles off road last Saturday so not sure it'd be a good idea :?

I'll get back to you soon on this a saturday is close ;)

9:45 boat from Ardrossan - Brodick is ample early enough with the last boat back being 19:20. Loads a time :D

Alternatives could include going over the Ross or String roads if you want to do something a bit shorter (steep but shorter) :twisted:

Are you actually on Arran Mr P? I'm still of mind to come across from Edinburgh on Saturday, 0945 ferry, and do the circuit, getting back on the 1640 ferry.

Back