The one and only "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
rudymexico, there was a CFM whole bike on here in really good condition that was less than £250. A frame only maybe £65?

Below is the gears I'm thinking of selling.

SP

Attachments

• DSC00634.JPG
    DSC00634.JPG
    117.9 KB · Views: 2,569
going to sell my RTS frame but not sure what its worth..

beautifully restored 16 inch 1993 team main frame with 1997 seat stays (with the brake rocker mounts removed)

noleen shock modded with an air valve (and rockshox 600lb spring) to allow user servicing..

would also sell it with a spare RST shock (though the lower bushings have seized in this...) im sure it could be brought back to life if need be..

and a spare rear end (seat and chainstays) with the rocker mounts still in place (but no rocker!)

as well as a spare bolt set... and a rocker with knackered bearings..!

any sensible ideas? :cool:

spacehopper":1hcj6l2q said:

beautifully restored 16 inch 1993 team main frame with 1997 seat stays (with the brake rocker mounts removed)

noleen shock modded with an air valve (and rockshox 600lb spring) to allow user servicing..

would also sell it with a spare RST shock (though the lower bushings have seized in this...) im sure it could be brought back to life if need be..

and a spare rear end (seat and chainstays) with the rocker mounts still in place (but no rocker!)

as well as a spare bolt set... and a rocker with knackered bearings..!

any sensible ideas? :cool:

keep an eye on this auction for some rough idea.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... _500wt_950

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
spacehopper":606paog5 said:

Can't be a 93 Team Main frame, could have been built in late 93 but the Team wasn;t introduced until the 1994 model year.

Giant CFM

Splatter Paint":3sj6hhnf said:
rudymexico, there was a CFM whole bike on here in really good condition that was less than £250. A frame only maybe £65?

SP

I saw the frame today, the clear coating over the carbon is peeling, can this be fixed with very fine sandpaper?
he is asking for 77 GBP for a complete bike, but not really good on the components, damaged rear wheel, carbon fiber handlebar, mix and match components.

what do you guys think?

Does anyone have any idea if my MY 2000 Rockhopper comp has any value and is anyone might take interest with a restore project?

The bike needs an overhaul, probably many new parts required, but the frame is in good condition, I still think it's a great colour combination:

rockhoppercomp.jpg

SOrry cant help on previous valuations as wouldnt know but that 2000 Rockhopper I'd asy about £120. What needs fixing on it? If everything is knackered then obviosuly a lot less but it looks in pretty good nick from that photo.

Circa year 2000 is a weird age on here, old but not old enough, and not new enough to fix people's want for modern stuff. Ebay may be your best bet to maximise your return. Can always try on here and save some pennies on listing fees then try ebay though. Hope that helps.

Psycle Werks Wild Hare

I have this project I'll never complete.
Is it worth owt? There's a modern!! 29er SS (aghhh) on the bay I would like. And I fancy building a big boys BMX/Jump bike.

PsycleWerks Wild Hare
Pace RC150 Carbon forks
Fax rear shock
Mavic 321 (I think, in garage?!) Hope hubs.
Thomson post.
Most parts to build the bike.

1999%20Psycle%20Werks%20Wild%20Hare.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back