anyone able to help me get to gt on the 23rd ?

big.eck

Gold Trader
MacRetro Rider
Feedback
View
i can get down and up for a few hours myself but i'd rather camp over and have a laugh if you know what i mean :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

i'll be bringing a light xc bike and a rucksack and lots of petrol money ;)

anyone help ? :D

Velo just cause I'd love to see you two in his mobile, he is going home but back in the Sunday morra so perfect non?

clockworkgazz":15nku77d said:
Velo just cause I'd love to see you two in his mobile, he is going home but back in the Sunday morra so perfect non?

i don't feel so rotten putting that father jack pic up now :D :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

If only for the comedy value I'll transport you around Eck.

I can strap your bike to a home bodged roof rack.

I'll even drive you home on the sunday but I'll no be camping on Saturday night, I'm going home to my bed but I'll come back on the Sunday ;)

velomaniac":37r8z3tz said:
If only for the comedy value I'll transport you around Eck.

I can strap your bike to a home bodged roof rack.

I'll even drive you home on the sunday but I'll no be camping on Saturday night, I'm going home to my bed but I'll come back on the Sunday ;)

thats brill velo , i'll pay all the fuel and parking ;) i think i'll bring a tripple disc bike for this :twisted: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

mikee":1p50o9sn said:
i might be down to 2 bikes now depending on gazz

if velo can't mike or it's easier me jumping in with you then that'll be cool for cats :D

same with you as velo , i'll pay the fuel and parking ;)

clockworkgazz":3iuk81lx said:
mikee":3iuk81lx said:
i might be down to 2 bikes now depending on gazz

yeah looks very unlikly that I'll be there now :cry:

i'll whap some money for postage for the univega then at some point this week ;)

you really want to goto this one gazz tho :D :D :D the night-ride will be a hoot :LOL:

Back