The Global Bike Ride 10-10-10 10:10 AM

i ended up in kielder forest on the modern, glorious weather, buzzard overhead, just me and the bike.....what its all about.

Long day and long story involving a million punctures and two offs, with one ending in A+E.

Some MacRetro and an Orange71 plus buddy

5068373363_3a47866caf_b.jpg

You can just see Ed and Gazz at the bottom over the bridge. And Tony is going past on the trail.

5068989156_043245f0d6_b.jpg

never made it out :( went surfing early so i could ride and ive compressed my neck/spine/shoulder and it feckin wrecks,so no riding for a while and missed todays ride.

lets see some more pics to make me feel better :D

Just a gentle road ride for me and Mrs rc200ti this morning. Came to take a photo at the appropriate time with Shackerstone Steam Railway in the background and realised that Mrs rc200ti's old Nokia doesn't have a camera :roll:

I trust it wasn't orange71 back in A&E, Kaiser.

rc200ti":2muz6mdb said:

I'm afraid so, he popped in for an emergency breast enlargement!* I jest, it was gazz, broken shoulder :shock: and he walked 2 miles off the hill.

*ask Ed

No pictures im afraid but my ride today was short and clogged with congestion. Took the RC300 across the city to the cycle show at earls court and back.

kaiser":tjcm08la said:
rc200ti":tjcm08la said:

I'm afraid so, he popped in for an emergency breast enlargement!*
*ask Ed

:shock: yes will clarify on Tuesday :LOL:

as for Gazz - seriously hope it's not too bad :(

What was supposed to be pleasant bimble with other half, due to broken valve stem, tyres refusing to seat, ended up as solo blast to somewhere offroadish...both went for a better ride in the afternoon :) Found out today that 10-10-10 is also 42 in binary... :)

Attachments

• IMG_8458.jpg
    IMG_8458.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 1,353
Back