What else to you covet, when you search Ebay?

he used to be a Lancia dealer , and mechanic , so it is in mint condition .

he wont let me try it though . :LOL:

cchris2lou":3aryi4l8 said:
he used to be a Lancia dealer , and mechanic , so it is in mint condition .

he wont let me try it though . :LOL:

maybe he knows my Dad then! He used to distribute Lancia spares and owned a few! Nice cars.

cchris2lou":3lz7gggp said:
he also have a nice Integrale for sale at the moment .

Looked at one of these a few years back, couldn't find a nice one here for sensible money so looked further afield.

Mrs B3 thought a trip to Italy was a lovely idea, until she saw the itinery for the trip.

Never did get my Integrale!!! or the holiday, so ended up with an Impreza instead. Still want one :(

Agency_Scum":6q30v2p9 said:
Old maps. I'm an aggressively dull local history fan.
Me too, got maps going back over 100 years in the Portsmouth area now. Some are pretty handy for scouting new routes as some of the old roads are Byways now.

grahame":ltv7p6cx said:
orange71":ltv7p6cx said:
I've always wanted a Citroen DS... there's a lovely one down our street that I covet... :twisted:

Got one of those. Want another one as mine is away for restoration over the winter.

I currently have the option of buying Obi Wan Kenobi's (well, Sir Alec Guinness's) DS 21 Safari, but am having trouble persuading the wife (and source of money in our household) that we really, really need a second DS.

Ooh....a DS Safari...love em.....just buy it!
That, a good CX and a mint SM in the garage would keep me happy :LOL: and broke :(
Now this would be rather nice to own
http://www.citroen.mb.ca/forsale_pages/ ... index.html

Harryburgundy":347xaeoc said:
grahame":347xaeoc said:
orange71":347xaeoc said:
I've always wanted a Citroen DS... there's a lovely one down our street that I covet... :twisted:

Got one of those. Want another one as mine is away for restoration over the winter.

I currently have the option of buying Obi Wan Kenobi's (well, Sir Alec Guinness's) DS 21 Safari, but am having trouble persuading the wife (and source of money in our household) that we really, really need a second DS.

Ooh....a DS Safari...love em.....just buy it!
That, a good CX and a mint SM in the garage would keep me happy :LOL: and broke :(
Call me weird, but I've always had a hankering after a Citroen 2CV Sahara. The one with two engines! Or failing that, a 2CV van.

Call me weird, but I've always had a hankering after a Citroen 2CV Sahara. The one with two engines! Or failing that, a 2CV van.[/quote]

That's not weird. They are so cool and retro :D

Back