Carlton-Please help identify model

I think this frame is beyond restoration don't you?, Any money spent on it would be wasted wouldn't it?
I plan to keep it as is and use it as a 'Pub/shops/short commute/hack/lock up and leave it' bike.
Always handy to know what it is though, especially when I take it on the 'Nottingham Fixed Gear' rides.
Cheers for the pointers on ID, I'll settle on a 'Cobra' for now,

velocitizen":gfnnfut2 said:
I think this frame is beyond restoration don't you?, Any money spent on it would be wasted wouldn't it?
I plan to keep it as is and use it as a 'Pub/shops/short commute/hack/lock up and leave it' bike.
Always handy to know what it is though, especially when I take it on the 'Nottingham Fixed Gear' rides.

It could be rechromed.

Spokesmann":2o63vsl6 said:
velocitizen":2o63vsl6 said:

It could be rechromed.

but a good re-sprayer wouldn't recommend it if the steel is at all pitted by rust…

alecstilleyedye":3spqurvd said:
Spokesmann":3spqurvd said:
velocitizen":3spqurvd said:

It could be rechromed.

but a good re-sprayer wouldn't recommend it if the steel is at all pitted by rust…

Surely it can be blasted, or failing that some good old fashioned elbow grease to tidy it up? Its worked for me many times.

Back