2001 KLEIN ATTITUDE (17.8lbs) mars cl and kcnc nokon (scales

weight

• under 19lbs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • over 19lbs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Have too work til 21.30 on Saturday then back at 07.00 on Sunday. But was thinking tiredness permitting I may pop over to Thetford inbetween too catch some of the D2D. Do you have a team?

Thursday evenings may be ok. Thank you.

Chris

There's a 4 man team and a soloist enterd for Retrobike so there will be a few of us knocking around. In the winter our Thetford meets are popular, beginning of this year i think we had about 30 of us on one ride!. If you poke your head into the anglian and linc's forum lower down the page you'll see any rides that are planned but our little rides on Thusday are just afew local lads, your more than welcome to come along mate.

Ok tin tin.....scales pic,(my wife is none to good with the camera :oops:

The bottlecage has been put on my other bike that is why it is a little bit lighter. :LOL: even better then :cool:

Bike is fully off the floor and showing 17.84lbs

Attachments

• P1010572.JPG
    P1010572.JPG
    51.4 KB · Views: 1,395
marin man":khi9z9z1 said:
Ok tin tin.....scales pic,sorry about the fat bloke with the beard ;) (my wife is none to good with the camera :oops:

The bottlecage is the reason for the extra bit of weight,fitted it the other day when I actually used the bike :shock:

no picture in this post of any thing or any body

I can not see them :? bike is now dead though :cry: I dismantled it to do something else and frameset is in the for sale thread :cry:

Back