What else to you covet, when you search Ebay?

I've always wanted a Citroen DS... there's a lovely one down our street that I covet... :twisted:

1960s and 1970s English art glass, 400 pieces and counting. Mainly from a factory called 'Whitefriars'. Used to get it at car boot sales but bloody Cash in the Attic and that git Dickinson has ruined all that for me. But if any of you guys find any of it in your grans house I will willingly pay good money or swap decent retro stuff in return (go on, she's a bit senile now, she'll never know it's gone....)

Here's one wall of the house, another 3 just the same!

Attachments

• L1000169.jpg
    L1000169.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 2,077
many many toys, artwork, honda beat and other k-car stuff. usually hunt through the japhoo auctions as well for car and clothing stuff.
currently also trying to reason with and talk myself out of looking at this:
picollection88-img600x450-1190084314dsc03196.jpg

orange71":4cbr4c46 said:
I've always wanted a Citroen DS... there's a lovely one down our street that I covet... :twisted:

Got one of those. Want another one as mine is away for restoration over the winter.

I currently have the option of buying Obi Wan Kenobi's (well, Sir Alec Guinness's) DS 21 Safari, but am having trouble persuading the wife (and source of money in our household) that we really, really need a second DS.

Hilts":15r0ko7x said:
Always looking

Lancia-Stratos-HF-Group-4-'.jpg

never found

Not quite the same, but I do still covet a Lancia Monte Carlo. Something to do with the impression a glamorous blonde twenty-something art teacher made on a 13 year old me...

my mum partner has a few vintage Lancia . and porsche .
he also have a nice Integrale for sale at the moment .

Back