And today I did......

found them, and also made a retrobike chainstay protector.

big.eck":3p2jup2g said:
nah , am no believing that :? it's like rugby , if your no wanting battered don't catch the ball ;) :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

whats up with the old brakes ? they for sale :twisted: :LOL: :LOL:
:LOL:

Old brakes are needing the levers serviced, been with Willy Bain for a couple of weeks (i told him there was no rush), read on here somewhere rebuild kits are'nt available for the old pot levers, Hope's web site says not all spares are available for the older brakes, tried phoning Hope last Saturday morning, could'nt get an answer, lost patience and bought the Mono 6's on Monday night :LOL:, you can have them if you want, would'nt want a lot, will be just the levers and calipers as i'm keeping the Goodridge hoses for the six pots.

jimihendrix":2ik5c6tl said:
big.eck":2ik5c6tl said:
nah , am no believing that :? it's like rugby , if your no wanting battered don't catch the ball ;) :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Old brakes are needing the levers serviced, been with Willy Bain for a couple of weeks (i told him there was no rush), read on here somewhere rebuild kits are'nt available for the old pot levers, Hope's web site says not all spares are available for the older brakes, tried phoning Hope last Saturday morning, could'nt get an answer, lost patience and bought the Mono 6's on Monday night :LOL:, you can have them if you want, would'nt want a lot, will be just the levers and calipers as i'm keeping the Goodridge hoses for the six pots.

i have cash and bit's and bobs for trade :cool: :cool: :cool:

what size of discs are you going for ? i have atleast 1 spare 203mm hope floating disc sitting doing nothing ;)

had a weird day

a three things day

had to go see my laddie for summat
wandered into his(my) living room ,was like the control room at cape kenaveral , 5 laptops set up and a load of other shite
mtv on his tv , "what you doing " shhhh he says ,notice he has a blue tooth headset on , bla bla blaa break for coffee , "im doing a training
session " "what ? here ?" yeah ,rolling out some new asset manegment software ...
here's that 20 quid yer mum asked me to hand in
at which point bob ,son's girlfreind's grandad arrives
"ohh your here ,i've got something for you " heads out to his van
son then explanins he's here to put a picture up
"here " says bob ,handing me a brown envelope
i open it to find some MBUK mint sauce (blue/purple ) stickers
i feel a bit overcome "found them a few weeks ago keep forgeting about them"
20 mins later at LBS , i need some inner cables and a chain
spy some forks on the wall ,been there for years ,black rigid ,threaded ....1 1/4" .. :shock:
how much for those ?
"them and he cables ...a tenner

ohh i have summat for you .keep forgetting ,here

a sheet of green ,well most of them anyway mint sauce stickers

to cap it off a nice generalized chainset arrived in the post today too
cheers kaiser
top day
happy mike

big.eck":xb9bv7al said:
jimihendrix":xb9bv7al said:
big.eck":xb9bv7al said:

i have cash and bit's and bobs for trade :cool: :cool: :cool:

what size of discs are you going for ? i have atleast 1 spare 203mm hope floating disc sitting doing nothing ;)

Going for 203's front and rear, got a pair with the old brakes and have another pair with the six pots, just going to run solids for now.

Will let you know when the old calipers are available and we'll sort something out though ;)

you bringing your scout tent and flowery duvet to the tress JH? I need to know numbers for the camp site, I will put you next to kenneth and barbara's tent to make you feel right at home.

Attachments

• carry-on-camping.jpg
    carry-on-camping.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 124
clockworkgazz":32geh1nm said:
you bringing your scout tent and flowery duvet to the tress JH? I need to know numbers for the camp site, I will put you next to kenneth and barbara's tent to make you feel right at home.

Na, day trip for me, especially now as Peggy Mitchell will be there :LOL:

Just came back from shakedown ride in Pollock, pumped up shocks in my ellsworth up to 220psi rear and 110 in forks. Whoa, what a difference :shock: Much, much better now :D

Back