And today I did......

rob ,try it properly ,it's amazing how much confidence those big bikes
give when riding ,just taking it down some of your local trails makes
you realise how much of a wuss you have been (me not you)

mikee":3jt1qjq5 said:
rob ,try it properly ,it's amazing how much confidence those big bikes
give when riding ,just taking it down some of your local trails makes
you realise how much of a wuss you have been (me not you)

Rob? :?

JH you did the same with the san an and regretted it, give it a good outing and if you live you can sell it then, you know it makes sense Rodney :LOL:

jimihendrix":2f3g0sis said:
Rumble":2f3g0sis said:
Oh, and I'm sleeping "rough" in Holyrood Park tonight to raise money for a homeless children's charity.

Good show, rather you than me though ;)

Had my first (brakeless) ride of the DH8 up and down my street, feels absolute bonkers :LOL:

Got the drivetrain together, need some kind of chain retainer thing, not 100% happy with the crank spider (steel Azonic cranks), waiting on a set of Hope Mono 6 brakes bought off the bay of E on Monday (gave up on the others bought off here) then it's just about done i think.

After all that i may sell it :LOL: , if i'm going to sell i'd be better now while it's fresh and mint, it's an awesome thing but i feel i will never use it to anywhere near it's potential, also may kill myself trying :LOL:

you don't have to be any good to own/enjoy a dh bike mr...........

your madder than me tho , 6pots on 24" wheels :shock: :shock: :shock: :twisted: :p :LOL: :LOL:

spent a great day at drumlanrig with the family- no riding but it looks great down there, colours are amazing and went round the bike mus. and saw Marks round the world bike- well cool.

describes me perfectly...i love dh riding ...i just suck at it..

Today I went to Kelvingrove with the bairn and then wen't down the swings at prestwick. In v=bike news I fitted the front derr cable to the fire eye, cannae find my wee packet of cables ties though :?

big.eck":12gatvhk said:

your madder than me tho , 6pots on 24" wheels :shock: :shock: :shock: :twisted: :p :LOL: :LOL:

But they can land you in a heap of trouble :LOL: , doubt it would sell anyway at the price i would need to be asking for it ;)

Brakes arrived today while i was out, will collect them in the morning and stick some pics up over the weekend :)

jimihendrix":8gz20qk6 said:
big.eck":8gz20qk6 said:

But they can land you in a heap of trouble :LOL: , doubt it would sell anyway at the price i would need to be asking for it ;)

Brakes arrived today while i was out, will collect them in the morning and stick some pics up over the weekend :)

nah , am no believing that :? it's like rugby , if your no wanting battered don't catch the ball ;) :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

whats up with the old brakes ? they for sale :twisted: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Back