retrobikeguy

BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
BoTY Winner
Orange 🍊 Fan
Feedback
View
Ok Guys , need money time again :!:

For sale we have a 1993 slingshot frame, its an 18" frame with suntour dropouts and takes a 1" headset, bottom bracket fitted in smooth running condition, syncros post included and I will chuck in either an XT, DX or an XC-pro front mech (choose one) its made from true temper tubing
and its black with the slingsHot decals, good condition for its age.

I paid 250 quid for this from the states and you would be lucky to see another one here in the UK.

History details from the original owner ➡️

I won the 1993 Big Bear Lake Amateur Cup Series Championship, also the overall California Cup Series Championship, pro division, for which Tinker Juarez failed to show at the last race in Temecula, California. This was a double-points race, which I won, and thus, passing him for the overall Championship points lead. I rode for Team Cantina back then.

£210 posted

Paypal accepted

some pics ➡️

slingframe.jpg

PICT0003.jpg

PICT0004.jpg

This is interesting to me, I've been looking out for something old and full suss, I wonder if this is the one?

My question... What is the measurement from the centre of the bottom bracket to the top of the top tube?

Eric.

Previous owner

scant":3cwjpw5f said:
whos the previous owner? ...just curious as he seems pretty quick ;)

Didnt get his name but I am guessing (by his email address) its luciano silva :? :?:

Tell me about it still waiting for my second kestrel MXZ,
Got practically everything else waiting for the frame.
when will they invent teleportation :roll:

Back