What else to you covet, when you search Ebay?

Harryburgundy

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Sweet car. ahead of its time. :cool:
I also look for Tissot Rock watches and hi-fi

I used to be into Hi-Fi (paid my way through Uni buying and selling it) and occasionally search for interesting bits of kit - there was a Meridian 601 on there the other day which I always wanted - got brought by a dealer and put straight back up for sale at twice the price.

There's also a thread on PistonHeads about 'Bargain Barges' - I keep an eye on that and look at the cars, but there's no way I need anything other than a rust-bucket like I currently have.

Agency_Scum":3un6xx3k said:
Old maps. I'm an aggressively dull local history fan.

My brother used to have a stunning collection of old maps and nautical charts. One of the first things his girlfriend did (now wife) when she moved in was 'feminise' his gaff. The maps are gone and she threw away his crusty old fleece!

Nice car that CX!

If I would be looking for something different than bikes it would be for Bristols, Interceptors, 900s T16S, Masers, Mercs 600 & w111...

BUT most of the time I am being busy earning enough money so I can actually buy one some day :roll:

Latest posts

Back