Macretro Glentress National - Organisational Notes

go for it - ask about camping too, If camping I might be tempted not to go down on the friday evening - I'll stay at my parents halfway.

velomaniac":3nvd44ql said:
Also might not get away with a Marqee in freeride car park, wardens etc might cause trouble :roll:

I wouldn't worry too much, we have used it on several rides to shelter from the weather. You quite often see a van full of lads and a marquee at trail centres. Its not as though we are selling anything (which is the only way I can see their being a problem).

Your gig though, your choice. I just wanted to offer it out there. If you need any help just holler.

;)

It's not a bad idea Si and if we pay for a parking space for it I see no problem.

Boxxer was going to bring a BBQ for the evening as he lives close but a second one as back up would be good, I could bring a gas cylinder if it is that type (I won't have room for the full barbie in my car)

Maybe decide once Kasier gets the list of attendees sorted ;)

Im still up for this
I can Camp or share a wigwam.Might even go for one all to myself.
Very easy for going on the sleeping arrangements but i do need transport of some kind.

I await the PM telling me how much i pay and to whom :D

sorry dyna got the wee man with me and picking up two bikes aswell as the 2 im taking so no space in the mobile i'm afraid.

just get in touch and book the tents as you need to folks

Gaz did you manage to get a pod for us? Or are we camping :(

Also I'll be at a supermarket over the weekend, how many tunnocks should I buy? seems to be about 1.30 for 10 which is pretty good, 30/40? or 60 so we can have 2 each :)

no pods just camping, he reckons that about 10 camping spots left, so best to reserve, can folks confirm tent numbers for me and I'll firm up with the chap tomorrow- he will give us one of the mobile barbies and there is also a fire pit too- really nice chap :cool:

Me and cam in the pop up tent makes one pitch £15 per night. Sat only.

Put me down for 1 pitch on saturday night please, do we need to pay you or him before the day? I can always book the friday seperately if I decide to go then.

Latest posts

Back