1994 Bigfoot Smokestone

KJD MK1":qvyxgbg0 said:
Nice bike, looks Ozone to me as it has some same features as mine.

Ozone co2 was a later incarnation of the Bigfoot Smokestone. Seen a few subtle differences between them. IIRC the cable routing on the top tube runs literally along the top for Ozone. Mine runs along the side.

Some other incarnations include plate type drop outs, and scallops to the chain stay to allow a bottle cage on the down tube.

I did say the differences were subtle!

top work fella

me i'd change the tyres

but your not me (prolly a good thing)

now get out and thrash it

Proper job.....but I agree with mikee about they tyres

the_duke":nb8nkozt said:
JeRkY":nb8nkozt said:
Certainly tidier than when we first saw it.

Nice work.

You're not wrong there mate. Thanks again for letting me have it off you in the 1st place. (although I have probably saved you a few quid :LOL: )

By the looks of it I would agree. I'm looking forwards to picking up the RC35 legs from Bob Jacksons in 2 weeks.

Nice build fella, Ive been watching this as I was going to bid on it on eBay but got distracted :cry: Ive still not scratched my Estay itch so I'm still on the look out for one.

RAFbikes":tygrq1zh said:
Congratulations mate, looks great! speech, speech!

. . . . don't. . . . .I promised I wouldn't cry :cry: . . . . I need to thank my mum :cry: . . . my dad :cry: . . . and our lord Jesus :cry: . Its been. . . . .emotional :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Seriously though, cheers for the comments guys, know what you mean about the tyres, they are like Marmite I guess. Will be riding on Mythos anyway.

love it Luke

you've done the bike proud Luke, got quite emotional when i saw the finished bike. really great to see it reborn. loving retrobike.
graham

Look what I stumbled on in an old mag :cool:

008-8.jpg

012-5.jpg

Back