10-10-10 1st Anniversary Ride for NW&NW Area

Status
Not open for further replies.
...and I'm bringing a 2011 model, 10inch travel Foes 2:1 DHS Mono - that'll really befuddle the old git! :cool: :LOL:

I know we've been told to get to the car park before 9.30 but what time are we all meeting up? And do I just approach the bunch of fat older riders wearing dodgy lycra, is there some masonic handshake or summat? :p

Pogo":zromw84g said:
I know we've been told to get to the car park before 9.30 but what time are we all meeting up? And do I just approach the bunch of fat older riders wearing dodgy lycra, is there some masonic handshake or summat? :p

Head for the smell of bacon butties in the cafe at about 10am. Look out for a few people wearing Retrobike gear and other old school brands.

Just come over and say hello. We'll be a friendly and welcoming bunch, at least I will be once I've had some coffee... :)

Or you can spot me in the car-park surrounded by notquitefinishedintime bikes & the wrong tools... :D

elPedro666":3k4jdo18 said:
.... notquitefinishedintime bikes & the wrong tools... :D

:LOL:
I have given up on getting Sarah's sorted, she'll have something to ride though.

mrkawasaki":202cw9iy said:
I'm in...

Mr K
Is this a finish the sentance competition Neil? If so here are a few of my entries:

I'm in...

...doors with a man cold.
...the cellar killing a build with anodising.
...an inside out bear suit.
...to papping the elderly falling.

sinnett177":ysavk99j said:
mrkawasaki":ysavk99j said:
I'm in...

Mr K
Is this a finish the sentance competition Neil? If so here are a few of my entries:

I'm in...

...doors with a man cold.
...the cellar killing a build with anodising.
...an inside out bear suit.
...to papping the elderly falling.

I'll go with:

I'm in...

...my dressing gown moisturising with a seaweed face-pack.
...the living room stickering up my polo bike.
...the latest copy of 'Privateer'. Oooh look at me!
...the mood for dancing... Romancing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back