92ish cannondale delta v900 f&f large

Bear-Chan

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
ive had this sat in the spare bedroom for a while now - i bought the bike for the parts that were on it and have kept the frame & fork for a while as i love the way this thing looks. sadly its way too big for me so its got to go.

i think its a 92 - size is 17.5 centre to centre, 20" centre to top.
no cracks or dents.
the original fluoro stickers are in fairly good nick, awesome purple/black paint has the usual scratches etc and there are a few cosmetic bubbles, the worst of which is under the BB (see pic).
fork seems smooth (from the push up and down on the floor test) but it will need new headset cartridge bearings.
either its a restoration project or just you could just put new bearings in and ride it!

no idea of price - maybe around 85 quid posted to uk? i can chuck in some purple diacompe 987 cantis with purple xlite bolts, and some other diacompe hi-tech looking cantis (think they were 900-somethings?) that came with it if wanted.
cheers!
BC

Attachments

• canon1.jpg
    canon1.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 4,254
  • cannon2.jpg
    cannon2.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 4,254
  • cannon3.jpg
    cannon3.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 4,254
  • cannon4.jpg
    cannon4.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 4,254
I asked if he would be prepared to throw them in... sorry! Need as much as I can for the resto!!

That was a quick sale. :LOL: I was chatting with a mate this afternoon and we both commented on the relative lack of old cannondales on here. It'll be nice to see this one built. :cool:

i'm also building an old cannondale. i'd do it quicker if someone had a set of blue dia-compe cantis for me.

orange71: check out vintagecannondale.com for excellent catalogue scans if you fancy doing an original spec.

Back