lemond what year

Tidy frame. Have to agree with Lemond Fan the previous logos look nicer. Nit picking though ;)

Be interested to see the mag scan on the '93 bike.

Doubt they'll be any more mavic falling into my lap like that last lot. Sadly.

As for the team riding with sachs / mavic in 93/94 I thought they rode either Mavic, Mavic with Zap or Mavic with record ergos and a record rear mech with a 571 hub with exadrive freehub. Stand to be corrected though.

Glad you managed to get it. Trawl the jumbles etc. You'll get everything you need eventually.

Look forward to seeing it finished in time for next years Classic Show. We'll have to get Mark to wheel his out as well. :D

I have one of those too. Built up with 10 speed Veloce and a pair of handbuilt Record / Open Pro wheels.

Very nice bike to ride.

Also have a Lemond Victoire titanium / carbon.

Always liked Greg's bikes!

bc

I will take my time with this one I want to get it as near to original as I can. With all the help and advice I have had so far from everyone on here it wont be a problem cheers :D :D :D

beancounter":89tzr4st said:
I have one of those too. Built up with 10 speed Veloce and a pair of handbuilt Record / Open Pro wheels.

Very nice bike to ride.

bc
Lets see some pics please

slmracing":1qcchexs said:
beancounter":1qcchexs said:

Very nice bike to ride.

bc
Lets see some pics please

I know I've got some somewhere...damned if I can find them!

bc

p.s. can I post pictures - I only have 3 posts to my name....

John":3ds85y12 said:
Lemond / Mavic ZAP team GAN review now up in archive > http://bit.ly/9CiCb7
Thats great John the electronic gear change is interesting. Well the wheels turned up today they are not mint but will get me on the road with no problems, the cinelli handle bars turned up just needed a good clean. I must thank Old Ned for giving me a 105 rear mech to put me on till I find a dura ace one, and for lending me a campag seat pin and most importantly all the advice He gave me cheers.

Latest posts

Back