And today I did......

OOPS !

The way the government is going, even those who did fill in the form might not get the tax credit so you might not be at such a big disadvantage :roll:

Not been a bad week , Picked up a 2000 sid xc fork , hope sport lever and c2 caliper that were just going to go in the bin . The sid has a heavily worn stantion ( not sure why it's just the one ) so will either whip it apart , change the seals and oil and put together a bike around it or offer it up for spares . The brake doesn't look to have had much use and is my preferred lever :D

perry":3gv2pv0t said:
Not been a bad week , Picked up a 2000 sid xc fork , hope sport lever and c2 caliper that were just going to go in the bin . The sid has a heavily worn stantion ( not sure why it's just the one ) so will either whip it apart , change the seals and oil and put together a bike around it or offer it up for spares . The brake doesn't look to have had much use and is my preferred lever :D

Perry I have a box of SID spares.

Another coat of varnish on the door though now its raining.

kaiser":1jr25751 said:
perry":1jr25751 said:

You do! :shock:
For 2000 SID Dual Air XC?

RobMac":29ksdv3p said:
kaiser":29ksdv3p said:
perry":29ksdv3p said:

I think so.

RobMac":9c8mg7n3 said:
kaiser":9c8mg7n3 said:
perry":9c8mg7n3 said:

you broke them already ?

Today I received from Bankrupt Bikes a set of retro looking forks that will not be as fragile as SIDs. Theyre a wee bit chunky and heavey...ish but they look good and seem to work.

Top Gun 979AD's, alloy with red bits and a canti hanger on the arch NOS, MCU damped but adjustable settings. Will be appearing on a bike eventually. I like low end kit even if no one else does :LOL: :roll:

Back