MacRetro Big Clan Gathering - Sat 23rd Oct

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry chaps I'm out for this. :cry: The bloody Mrs has double booked me for a wedding do on the same day and cannot get out of it. How dare she :evil: :evil:

Boooooooooo

Trail maintenance work with digger on Spookywood Descent from Tue 5th Oct until end of Oct. Look out for short diversion at the top of Spookywood Descent (rejoins descent approx. 1/3 way down) until mid October. From mid Oct to end Oct look out for digger working on lower sections of Spookywood Descent. Trail will be open but riders will be asked to stop and dismount then walk through worksite when signalled by operator.

Bugger I missed that - did Spooky at the weekend with the young lad. There were some works further down but no detours for Red route.

also

Until Fri 29th Oct, the Red Route is closed from post 45 to 51 (Matrix and Lombard St closed). The Black Route is currently closed between post 87 and 52 (upper part of Redemption Climb, Ewok Village, Double X, The Bitch and Wormhole closed). Please follow diversion via Pie Run/Mushroom Pie, rejoining Red/Black Route at start of Magic Mushroom (post 52).

Note: Trailside tree pruning work with chainsaws on Boundary Trail then Kipps Climb and Britney Spears (all on Black Route) ongoing until mid October. These trails will remain open but look out for signage and be ready to stop, then dismount and walk through worksite when signalled to do so by operators.

Thanks for the heads up Toons, we may have some rerouting to work out - I did the pie run/ mushroom pie route at the weekend and didn't really read the signage on the way down - having too much fun.

Confirmed - I've got a day pass from the missus!! The Bro-in-law would be coming along - not on a retro bike but a steel frame...

Where/when will the final arrangements be made? Times, cost, etc?

Time for saturday is likely to be 10.30 will confirm soon, cost is lunch money + carparking is £3 - If you would like to join us for the saturday evening barby bring some meat/veg and beer/juice for yourself, that should be about it - real details will follow as soon as we get our fingers out.

The Hub cafe stays open till 7pm for all our cake needs.

Me and my slave/apprentice from work will be up for the weekend, managed to borrow the firms van. I think the hotel option looks the best considering how much it is to pitch a tent, see you all in 2 weeks :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back