RetroBike London Social?

Simon

Senior Retro Guru
I've noticed a number of members are London-based, and wondered whether there was any appetite for a social evening in London?

If so, pop a reply below, and ideally state whether you'd prefer:

1. A pub in the middle of town (i.e. West End or City)

2. A pub somewhere a little out of town but with space for bike parking / ogling (i.e. Greenwich, Hammersmith or whatever)

I am not too far , so would be up for it .

I have always wanted to do london by night on the bike , on a quiet night ( sunday ? ) .

Would be more interested in a Sunday ride with London Retro members.

Always up for a beer, chat, ride, etc

Have bike, will travel (when I can be rsed!)

OR

Have Oyster, can pack into a train and have an armpit in the face

OR

Have car and space for one more if we want to get out of the smoke

So, basicly happy to meet anywhere really :)

How about the Kent retroers have a meet up? There are plenty of them. Plus London & Kent ride?

I'll pass. West End drinks prices are :shock: and their is nothing that interesting in the West End.

tintin40":2yngxr89 said:
How about the Kent retroers have a meet up? There are plenty of them. Plus London & Kent ride?

we usually meet up at bedgbury .
maybe we could organize one day before it gets too muddy .

Right - I'll leave ride logistics to someone else, but anyone wanting to go for a drink, how about one evening w/c October 8th? I'll be back from Belgium by then. We can meet somewhere central (any reccommendations for a good pub with good ales?) and have a good chat.

Respond here and / or PM me if you're interested.

The Retrobike Film Society

Can you hang on for the London Bicycle Film Festival in a couple of weeks - some of us had already pencilled in a visit to the smoke to see Klunkerz - the movie?!

More details/plans as and when they actually announce the dates of the screenings.

Should be updated here:

http://bicyclefilmfestival.com/2007_site/london/

Neil

Back