Midweek westside "out an aboot" on a BSO, night of

I'd love too, but I'd really be pushing the boat out.....fancy trying the new bike at pollock, cannae believe I've had it so long and not had a shoat yet!

If I get stuck into the house stuff the next two days I should be able to finesse summat. Either that or let me know what 'gazz magic' is? I don't know but I just don't like the sound of it!

Not for me - Work is a bit silly this week, plus my fixed DX LED headlight may not be quite as fixed as I'd like :evil: Perhaps gazz could work some of his magic on it?

sorry rado going to have a short bimble round my local trails- maybe (still working the gazz magic for a sunday pass ;)

Ok mate, would love to join as Kilmarnock's trails are superb but can't go earlier from work this time :cry:

Sorry Rado, I'll need to save my brownie points up a bit more. I have yet to find any gazz magic :?

Cool, I'll be there at 6 maybe quarter earlier. Do you take your new bike Kaiser?
Anyone else? Lights are must have thing, i could borrow one torch if someone need. I know pollock well, no need too much light :)

Back