blue bling on a red frame?

blue bling on a red frame?

• stay away from my kids you sicko!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tasty!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I had a Koga SkyCarbolite in red met with ti rear in 1995. I put blue ano parts on. It was really nice.

This 1995 SkyExpension (still awaiting for modifications) has actually excactly the same combo, but in the frame itself.

SkyExpensionfinished.jpg

I now scored the original Rond with canti hanger. Will soon put that on. ControlTech stem has to go. Nice stem, but more for XC rides.

Unfortunately I do not have pics of the SkyCarbolite I mentioned. It was like this, but with blue bits allover.

kogasc95voorserie_430.jpg

A red/black metallic in the front triangle and a ti rear. The bike looked both expressive and classy. Imo aesthetisly still one of the most pleasing bikes I've ever owned.

Another red/blue bike I would like to own:

Naamloos1.jpg

3D Racing Rover by Chris Herting!

I think in many cases blue bits on red frame don't work out great. Though I do not think it is an absolute fact red can't go with blue. Exceptions excist ...and can be even more interesting because it isn't the obvious/logical choice.

Also don't forget our nations flags are in red & blue :D Turns out great, right.

good question!!

I have an arrest me red Buck, and have now built it with plenty of blue Ringle - s'pin, stem, hset, skewers etc.
I REALLY am not sure. It KIND of works, but I am not 100%. Thinking of going black instead. Red/black deffo looks good.

A friend has an arrest me red Buck built with silver and ...brown/amber accents. I would say it is a success:

BuckDavid1800h.jpg

As sweet as caramel and I already taste the coffee ....very tasty!

Back