Recommendations for rides in Dumfriesshire (9th/10th Oct)

The Drum is one of my top spots :D . FWIW as I said before if your Kirroughtree'in a slighlty easier day might be more enjoyable. Proflex for Kirro and Karate Monkey for the Drum :)

No No No, its not my only option I'm just not an all day, multiple venue rider. I have stamina issues due to ME. Kaiser is your man, he's a superfit ironman contestant, he'll see you right. GMC is also sounding like the right guy for you guys.

I am not pivotal to the whole experience, stick with your plan you'll enjoy it ;)

it'll only be the one centre on the sunday and we'll have about 4 hours to get the riding done...

:eek: I think you should stick to your own plans Ed, we are pish at coming to a conclusion. As it stands I may be more inclined to meet you on the Saturday then for Kirro, by far my favoured choice :D Sounds like your driver wants to try Ae too so it'd be better to judge for yourselves.

:LOL: Velo's bowing out sadly, so what do you fancy? Kirro's Sat for sure, Sun up for grabs. Are there no more local Macretro's, too?

just asked for a pass for sunday and been told it's a no :( will try and finesse one but it is not looking good.

working on sat so can't do this either

c@ntflaps :evil:

Back