Recommendations for rides in Dumfriesshire (9th/10th Oct)

yep any time you or any one else would like a guided tour of some of the hidden gems then by all means give us a shout! (though not for the next 2 weeks as i'll be in the USA/Canada!! lol)

so you're not around 9th/10th? :(

Question from one of the guys I'm going with:

Assuming we start at Mabie, can you get an estimate of the distance for this Mabie-Dalbeattie-Mabie route (which presumably includes some/all of the Mabie-Dalbeattie red routes)?

Can you answer this?

Mabie

distance wise combining the two via the route i suggested, well you'd be looking at approximately 15 miles by the time you came out of Bilson's Link, so if you add on Dalbeattie and the bit of road work between the two, you could easily have a 40+ miler on your hands???

Kaiser/Gaz
when i get back i'll drop you a PM and see if we can't get a "getting to know the real Mabie" day out organised!! :LOL:

Cheers

Greig, :cool:

OK - have chatted with Tony (who's organising this) and he's happy to do any of Mabie/Dalbeattie or Ae on the Sunday. Happy to link in with the 10-10-10 thing too. Those of you who might be coming, which would you like to do?

Also riding on Saturday at Kirroughtree definitely.

I'll post this up in the 10-10-10 thread as well.

Who's coming? :D

I've got my holiday so will be there :) it would have been good to do kirro but another time :)

Unfortunately you all seem in favour of hardcore, maximum effort stuff and not at Drumlanrig. For me its too far and too much effort needed on the day, it'll make me ill so alas not for me.

Enjoy yourselves you fitness freaks :shock:

argh - really sorry to hear that - didn't realise Drumlanrig was your only option. Kaiser would you be up for Drumlanrig? I'll see what Tony thinks too.

Back