• WA

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • NT

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ACT

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters
The Model Citizen":2rez6dol said:
Right. Time for the last ride in Australia! Didn't get to the places I wanted to get a ride in but did do Woodend and The Otways.

For those interested I'll be in the Lysterfield main carpark at 8.00 this Saturday. Mixed group of people so don't expect an epic ride. More just a last social gathering. I'll be cafe'-ing at Trail Mix afterward.

Look for a burgandy EF wagon and a yellow Proflex.

Bugger. Didn't see your post, sorry. I was out there ~ midday on Saturday.

Skinnyboy, maybe this Saturday coming? I'm into the fully rigid SS thing ATM & quite enjoying it!

Well, I was there. I've said it before, I forget how good the Proflex was/is. I standby my comments I made on one of my other threads about it being a bit flexible in the rear but still, it steers and climbs beautifully.

There may just be a slim chance on one last attempt for a ride on Saturday coming. Slim but there. Same place, same time. I'll post to confirm it prior to Saturday.

I'll be up for that lads. Hey arran do you have shock pump? I've got one on the way from the UK but I need to pump up my Front shock hehe

skinnyboy":34zgw2f3 said:
I'll be up for that lads. Hey arran do you have shock pump? I've got one on the way from the UK but I need to pump up my Front shock hehe

Yeah Mate. You've seen my shed. I've got a few!

crisis over, borrowed one from the lads down at the bike shop in Centre Rd. So you up for a ride this Saturday morning old chap? Weather is looking good.

Hopefully it will dry out a bit the weekend is supposed to be nice and dry and low 20's. Theres also the 10/10/10 10:10 ride on Sunday I might go out if Saturday is a no go.

Mont 24 hour

Hey guys, I know this thread is pretty old but I was wondering if anyone here is going to be doing the Mont 24hour race in April? I'm going and most likely riding a proflex. Would be nice to see some other retro bikers down there!

Located in Sydney (but sometimes I really don't know why) and occasionally flitting to the Blue Mountains and Newcastle.

The Mont 24hr could be interesting, how about a team kitted out in full retro gear? Hummmmmm... more to think about there.

Back