P1030407.JPG

P1030408.JPG

yep the best place for it ;)
P1030409.JPG

P1030411.JPG

The rides and me too
P1030412.JPG

P1030413.JPG

The grinning loony has returned to the warmth of the man cave ;)

Great ride, loved slipping & sliding all over the place

Modern tat has it's uses eh Ben :LOL:

Good pics considering the conditions :shock:

One day there will be an aftermath thread without pics of me watering the scenery :LOL:

Glad you had fun, I went west to Llandegla instead with some mates to split the fuel.

Great pics Ben :D

Really enjoyed it despite the weather and the bike jumble was a nice bonus.

Dry and warm now and waiting for Paul's GPS data to see how far we rode.

Can't see it being a very impressive mileage somehow :LOL:

Now at work, so thanks for curtailing the ride for me.

As said, good ride, proper work out for lungs and bike. Will get the data up tomorrow.

Great phots considering Ben, got my little badge! thanks

You're bl**dy heroes going out in that. I got soaked just loading the car after the jumble. I kept looking out of the window and saying to myself - 'they won't have gone in this' - but you did!

Sorry I wasn't at the table when you were there, I was off 'networking' around the hall. Geoff on the table next to me told me off a lot and said I'd lost lots of possible sales but I did OK.

I'd really like to have a decent off-road ride in the area so will keep it in mind for the future - when it's dry!

Dave in the distance
P1030420.JPG

you cheeky bugger!

P1030429.JPG

andy has the most accurate sat nav in the workd. "meet by the phone box..."

I can see where it's skipped logging our gps position, I assume that is just loosing sync/signal.
Seems to be in the heavier wooded area .. or muddy sections... or when it was raining... or where there was a steeper hills.
Dunno which excuse GPS could use.
Most is there though and thought it was short distance but well I pedalled twice as far on some of the sections, I do like the 'riding to standing still' ratio though :LOL:

Back