And today I did......

Just in from a 60 mile road ride, Leven, Wormit, Newburgh then Leven
got caught by the rain on the way back and forgot about not having
lights on so for the last 15-20 I had to get the finger out :shock:

therealkw15":3i4dj5rt said:
This frame buying is infectious- I've just purchased this thing, towards equipping myself with a lightweight steel road bike that will double up as a lightweight tourer: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140458313675

OK, it's not retro or a mountain bike, but I am quite chuffed to have won it.

He's a builder DrS uses and enthuses about, good find for a nice handbuilt frame :cool: Theres an interveiw with him online somewhere.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
RobMac":135lqngd said:
Just in from a 60 mile road ride, Leven, Wormit, Newburgh then Leven
got caught by the rain on the way back and forgot about not having
lights on so for the last 15-20 I had to get the finger out :shock:

Just had a look at that on the map Rob, good run! You've clearly got the coast to coast bug. What was your Leven to Newburgh route?

Leven, Ceres, Cupar, Wormit, Newburgh, Ladybank, Kings Kettle, Star of Markinch, Kennoway, Leven then I had to walk and feed the dog Ive not eaten yet, in the interest of public safety I'd better eat soon :evil:

more hedge
its nearly finished :LOL:

bought some more XT thumbies

fitted proper tyres to the a s/s for tomorrows blairmudam mud fest

RobMac":1ow3uj00 said:
Yesterday I started the build of the 2000 Specialized Stumpjumper Comp
its looking like a garage queen (pristine) :?

why ?

you know you want a zaskar

I took the Raleigh down Caddon Bank today, track was wet and slippy and 15 year old tyres, cantis and a 21" frame where the seat wont drop below where I sit comfortably made it quite interesting....

Didnt half get some funny looks from the Yoofs in the car park as I pedalled my way across in a Full facer....

Even better was my mate Davey falling off in a comedy fashion...

Back