VOSS titanium - made in Italy

HAHAHAHAHAH

Probably the same seller. I already had the gruppo, but the stem cost me 1/5th of the frame, the fork (used carbon as well) 7/10th of the frame. AH, the derailleur. That was steep: half the price of the frame!

Still, it performs greatly!!!

What do you think about it?

novekili":1phbnwou said:
HAHAHAHAHAH

Probably the same seller. I already had the gruppo, but the stem cost me 1/5th of the frame, the fork (used carbon as well) 7/10th of the frame. AH, the derailleur. That was steep: half the price of the frame!

Still, it performs greatly!!!

What do you think about it?
I think you got a bargain of a frame then! :LOL: :cool:

And here it is:

fietso.jpg
[/img]

Do you really think so? I thought the picture was a bit out of focus. It's a 57x57 with a 15,7 head tube.

When I got it it still had all the decals but I removed them. Actually they were really 80-ies retro blue reflecting letters. But some of them were a bit damaged and I just left the sticker "Made in Italy".

And I dressed it up pretty chic.

My friends awed and wondered if there were more out there. And a couple of weeks ago I some some other Voss bikes being sold on eBay but they were the wrong size and the ending prices were a lot higher. Well it's nice to have something exclusive.

It's the same size as mine... a tad big for me but I've managed to find a decent fit... I'm 1 m 77, but my legs and arms are quite long while my torso is short... I'm so comfortable on long rides... what do you think about it performance-wise?

Actually I haven't ridden it very often. The rear stay is a bit wobbly when sprinting. Let say it's very comfortable. I think I'll try it in the mountains this summer holiday.

And a tad big?? I'm 1,85 and it's just right for me. And I have relatively long long legs too. It's actually not the length of the legs that should determine the size of the frame. I think the most important is the length of the upper body and the underarm. When the upper body is relatively small so should the size of the frame be.

maybe, but I keep pedaling for KM's and have no back problems... I suppose it's because of my monkey-like arms....

Back