Suntour XC Pro 7 Speed Thumbshifters

BoyBurning":33tgc6f0 said:
computerbitz":33tgc6f0 said:

I'm sure I've ssen that bike before.

Was tied to a lampost outside one of the coffee shops on Allerton Road a few months ago whilst I was sat outside.

Got strange looks off people for sitting staring at it to see what bits were on it. In hindsight must have looked a bit dodgy I guess...

Your bloody good you arent you, seen it in allerton road outside a cafe, bike was found by Orange71 in a £50 bin and i was the licky one who got it thanks again to him for this excellant find.

And the reason i say you are good is i picked it up from a guy in rhuddlan north wales.

ebay watch link
http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=14805

orange71":33tgc6f0 said:
Please somebody here buy it... I couldn't face to see this one escape. I'd have it myself but can't collect :(

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/mountain-bike_W0Q ... dZViewItem

9995_1.JPG

but hey aint you looking the fool :p

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
BoyBurning":3kds5jin said:
computerbitz":3kds5jin said:

Was tied to a lampost outside one of the coffee shops on Allerton Road a few months ago whilst I was sat outside.

Got strange looks off people for sitting staring at it to see what bits were on it. In hindsight must have looked a bit dodgy I guess...

Sorry thought you was getting at me looking dodgy just read :oops: :oops: again, :oops: :oops: but you seen a similar one same groupset and all was it i think its 91 but cant find anything on it anywhere

sorry for jumping gun again time of the month and all that :oops:

That Joe Murray stuff was okay but bar ends and handlebar i seem to recall had tendancies to snap but they did do some real fat bastard tyres.

Guy i goot this from had changed the headset stem abd bars aswell as fit the shox, raceface head ritchey comp stem and bars so not that retro like a bit of a mix and match especially as he fitted deore v brakes

computerbitz":23fpapgh said:
BoyBurning":23fpapgh said:
computerbitz":23fpapgh said:

Sorry thought you was getting at me looking dodgy just read :oops: :oops: again, :oops: :oops: but you seen a similar one same groupset and all was it i think its 91 but cant find anything on it anywhere

sorry for jumping gun again time of the month and all that :oops:

Always a good idea to read posts properly before replying to them.

But hey, who's looking the fool now.

Back