OCTOBER RIDE 1 - Welton, 3rd Oct. Now with Aftermath

I'll be there for 11 or just before.

If anyone wants a lift from East Leeds or enroute i'm available. but I will be coming back earlyish.

I've updated the first post with the info ChrisV40, hope he doesn't mind about the phone part, but AEC job me thinks :lol ;) but he knows the roads better than me.

Don't mind at all Ben just edited your post though as I had given my current home postcode :oops:

Its right for Dale Rd Welton now ;)

I'll be there for the ride.

Might be on a different bike to the usual one ;)

chrisv40":35ak0sj2 said:
Ben am I picking you up?

Nah, The wife will give me a lift there. Maybe back to mine depending on how knackered I am ;)

So Andy, the usual is the clockwork, the Cube coming out then ?

My plus one might be
+0, +1 or now +2 ... weather depending.

Pack a waterproof, there is the big cloud that going to drench Lincolnshire coming up from the south and we'll be on the very edge of it. Fingers crossed it not quite far enough across on the day to get us wet. It should skirt around us, but you know weather forecasts and that was the BBC this morning.

Unfortunately looks like the Kona well not be coming out :( When I put the bushes in I covered the Air hole for the air to get in. One fork is pumping up fine but the other is not, air goes in, but not out so I cannot tell the pressure. I need to rip the seals etc out and reseat the bushings :(
ffs!

So usual bike here for me :roll:

Back