London town - Swinley Adventures

Defender":76pqk8vt said:
trickylad":76pqk8vt said:
cracked it. won the sealed bid auction. just need to keep all the chains together and we'll be on our way. fingers crossed
:)

That's great news, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you :!:

thanks chap ;)

well done fella.

i grew up round that way..Beaconsfield-ish..some lovely trails up in the Chilterns. Closer to home is Burnham Beeches but i don't think you're allowed in there anymore on a bike :(

BobCatMax":1wd6lxov said:
i grew up round that way..Beaconsfield-ish..some lovely trails up in the Chilterns. Closer to home is Burnham Beeches but i don't think you're allowed in there anymore on a bike :(

I don't think you ever were allow to ride 'off road' in 'The Beeches', least not since I were a lad BITD... :roll:
I went to School in Beacy, did you, or were you sent to Slough :!:

haha, aye, i went to school til i was 12 in Beacy (posh git tho - Davenies), then over to Marlow to Borlase til i was 18

and you're right, it was a long time ago i went off road in the beeches

BobCatMax":1uc0y5hg said:
haha, aye, i went to school til i was 12 in Beacy (posh git tho - Davenies), then over to Marlow to Borlase til i was 18
and you're right, it was a long time ago i went off road in the beeches

I went to 'Beacy Secy', not posh at all.
Didn't/don't live in Beaconsfield, but I do like it there, fairly quiet, has a fair selection of shops and best of all, not at all like Wycombe!
Not been the same since Ronald Montegues closed, but we did get Costa in it's place :!:

Sorry gents been busy as now have kid no 3 on the way.
Still up for a swinley Sunday. When can everyone do?

:cool:

If it's not pissing down i'm only 10 mins from Swinley and up for a ride on Sunday.

Carl.

trickylad":8fbxlnvn said:
Sorry gents been busy as now have kid no 3 on the way. Still up for a swinley Sunday. When can everyone do?

Congrats on offspring no.3, that's going to keep you busy :!:
I'm out this Sunday, then working for a few Sundays, sorry but that's the way my shifts run.
'Going to have to pass on this for the moment :roll:.

drcarlos":12o1mxgv said:
If it's not pissing down i'm only 10 mins from Swinley and up for a ride on Sunday.

Carl.

Hey Carl. The forecast for tomorrow is awful. It's jacking it down here now still and has been all afternoon.

I'll drop you a pm with my mobile no should it all change overnight.

Rick

Defender":2gqhplf7 said:
trickylad":2gqhplf7 said:
Sorry gents been busy as now have kid no 3 on the way. Still up for a swinley Sunday. When can everyone do?

Congrats on offspring no.3, that's going to keep you busy :!:
I'm out this Sunday, then working for a few Sundays, sorry but that's the way my shifts run.
'Going to have to pass on this for the moment :roll:.

Thanks. Yup. A house move , new job and new baby. Punchy
I think the weather's going to put paid to tomorrow
What do you do for a living? Shift work sound awful.

Back