Spooky Bandwagon

here's my pearl white one

SL380649.jpg

SL380672.jpg

Mmm... Yummy!

Hey Chap! Congrats on your Pearl beauty! It looks lush! Are they 24" rims!?
I love those IRCs, are they Mythos'!?
I can't wait to finish mine and get sum pics up on this thread, which is fast becoming a showcase of sexual spooky's!!

Yeh they,re 24" rims with kujo tyres. I've not ridden it since it's been rebuilt and refurbed. It's just sat in my room looking pretty. I'd like another one but they never seem to come up to buy.

d8mok":1pe1p85k said:
Yeh they,re 24" rims with kujo tyres. I've not ridden it since it's been rebuilt and refurbed. It's just sat in my room looking pretty. I'd like another one but they never seem to come up to buy.

I like what you've done what that a lot :cool:

Remember seeing it a while back when searching on here for Spookys and have certainly drawn some inspiration from it.
Thanks for showing it again!

Hooray for Squiffy!

Morning All!

I was very excited this morning as I woke, knowing that I had a parcel to collect from the post office...

Squiffy has very kindly had a C2/Bandwagon adapter made up for me, and like Aeronaut, I was very excited to be holding this rare-shaped piece of Aluminium!

Huge thanks to Squiffy, who has solved a problem which has plagued me for over a year! Manny Thanks again, Chap! Legendary status!!

Typically, with one solution comes another problem, or at least it seems with my bike/project! Consequently, I need a smaller rotor disc. I currently have a 185mm rotor on the wheel atm, and was hoping one of you guys with this setup could tell me what size you are using, which works!?!

Sorry to keep asking for help and questions, but I will be sure to post pics of this badboy once it is complete and you can take some credit for having helped me get it finished!

Any help would be most grateful...

Regards,

Re: Hooray for Squiffy!

Kieronic":2cxv3yyv said:
Morning All!

I was very excited this morning as I woke, knowing that I had a parcel to collect from the post office...

Nice one! pleased to hear you got it finally sorted. I certainly remember that joyous feeling! :cool:

All you need now is a 165mm C2 rotor. Got mine off ebay and they do pop up fairly frequently... so keep checking.

Looking forward to seeing this one when you're all done :)

Wayne

Got it!

Thanks! I just found one at 165mm with a Buy it Now for six quid!
Cant wait for this! I'm so near but yet still so far!

Just got my set of Halo SAS 24" rims yesterday! They look sooooo good!

Thanks again, guys! Not too long now hopefully!

Back