The one and only "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
surfingpolzeath":3v59xrfm said:
yes it is the m900 xtr thanks ,may get them ready to sell or swap for vees

I just sold the same bits on here. I had the canti's up for £35 I think but sold as part of a bundle. Got £60 for the shifters. Both were in good but not mint condition. ;)

I need a quick valuation as I'm going to look at this tonight. It's an older Fire Mountain (89-90ish?) w. Exage parts. Looks as new from the pics.

TIA

566991g_20.jpeg

Gary Fisher Big Sur

How much can this bike be and what year?

I did search but did not found any model year that resemble the pic...

Attachments

• gary fisher big sur.jpg
    gary fisher big sur.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 3,480
whats it worth? kona muni mula

my neighbour has asked me to put this up for sale, its a kona muni mula, age of it is unknown as it was her ex husbands, its got Pace RC36 front suspension forks, avid brakes, mavic rims, deore lx gear system and odyssey pedals, the maxxis tyres are flat but i'll have a look at them, any ideas on what its worth, to be honest i think she'd be happy with any amount, she's just asked me to find out what its worth. cheers
carolbike001.jpg

@ mattjay50 , i'm having abit of a guess but i would say the Kona is worth around £170 bud.

@ rudymexico , bigger pic's would help giving a price on that bike mate. ;)

FMJ":4w5cgvqe said:
I need a quick valuation as I'm going to look at this tonight. It's an older Fire Mountain (89-90ish?) w. Exage parts. Looks as new from the pics.

TIA

566991g_20.jpeg

In this condition, £110 to £225 depending on the great unwashed and how you market it.

araya rm17 rims on deore dx FH-M650 hubs

what would the value be on araya rm17 rims on deore dx FH-M650 hubs in a mint condition be?

legrandefromage":37uwv8pu said:
In this condition, £110 to £225 depending on the great unwashed and how you market it.

Thanks. Ended up purchasing it last Friday when I went to see it for $160 CAD (98 pounds). Needs a good clean and lube.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back