Show us your BREEZER

Quite simply the best thread yet on here!

I was honoured to meet you Joe at the recent Bike Radar Live show. I think I may have shocked your son intially as I ran up to him so quickly when I spotted him on the new Lightning, probably thought I was going to try and take it :oops: :LOL:

Any update on bringing them back to the UK? Could take the direct to customer route like I think its KHS do. Might be tricky to get a large dealer network due to the more race/short travel bias of the bikes. In the UK these days its the long travel 130-140mm hardtails and 5" "trail" full suspension thats most popular especially with all our trail centres.

Would the new Lightning frame take a 120mm fork strength wise? Obviously it would be a bit slacker.

Here is my 92 Lightning Pro which ive owned since new, the oldest photo I have of it (although already with a front V brake) then how it looks currently. Original XC Pro front mech and shifter still work a treat heh. I rode it last 2 nights ago and was shocked by the acceleration compared to my modern full susser.

My thread is here http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?p=797625

cheers

Darren

inter_breezer_431.jpg

BreezerCurrent.jpg

ME+JoeBreeze-small.jpg

my 1992 breezer thunder

this is my 92 breezer thunder, with full xt groupset and totally original.there is already another thread where I jave been banging on about it..

http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewto ... highlight=

but i guess this gives me the opportunity to talk about it a little more..

great to see joe breeze contributing to this forum, keep up the good work!

Attachments

• DSC01678.JPG
    DSC01678.JPG
    96 KB · Views: 4,410
I believe Holger's Jet Stream is from 1996. Ruby Red and 1-1/8" steerer.

Holger did a fantastic job of piecing this bike together. White eccentric hub was key of course, but all of it: distilled to the essence and light. That he let me ride it, no race it (!), on it's maiden voyage, well, how awesome is that? Rode like a top and I was all smiles at the Berlin SSWC.

Holger, you'll never hear the end of it!! ;-)

-Joe

.....my 1996 breezer ignaz x

.........does anyone in the uk, or ireland have either a red or blue ignaz x ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Attachments

• lazy_days_354.jpg
    lazy_days_354.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 4,023
does anyone in the uk, or ireland have either a red or blue ignaz x ?????

No but I really really want one!

nelly":1w87w3n9 said:
does anyone in the uk, or ireland have either a red or blue ignaz x ?????

No but I really really want one!

i only ask , because my friend and i intended to import breezer......a long time ago, sadly it never happened, for a collection of different reasons, we did however have all the samples, we bought and brought into the country. The ignaz x (a favorite of mine), we had one in blue and one in red, i kept the blue one, which you see above, and sold the red ignaz x to a shop in ireland, i would be very intrueged to find out where the red one is now..?

a couple more pics for you.

Attachments

• 100_0368a.JPG
    100_0368a.JPG
    64.5 KB · Views: 3,995
  • 100_0163c.JPG
    100_0163c.JPG
    71.5 KB · Views: 3,995
sexy sexy sexy

well done mr breeze ........you have always made sexy bikes........does anyone sell them here in the uk? or even beterr does anyone want to sell theres?

Back